
when you submit your hands to me,
I caught him with strength and guide you
through the door of true love that
only those people can get one choice,
then you are a very lucky person
in front of God's nature and the horizon
and most important, and know
who has gone on to arrange a meeting
can be separated, is pleased
God always gives guidance of truth;
when you set foot into the door
I look at you in doubt,
then I offered to go forward or backward,
at once strong and your courage and stepped
forward into a door and inside
I accept you with countless Millions of meaning
That I can not describe with words;
only hope for you a large part of Eternity,
then you feel all of Them white and clean
in comfort and warmth,
I say welcome and Congratulations
and enjoy it all;
when as time passed up the time
from the past, present, future,
all part of life together in a very real
and very unreal; in this case is all
part of a journey between thee and me,
God is pleased with the full
set of beauty if when came.
Batavia-Malang 04041414
Sunday, April 04, 2010
.
No comments:
Post a Comment