Saturday, 3 December 2011


: chappter: lesson

chapter1: this life is hard, don`t be ??!!
lesson1 : why concern on Human Rights ??!!
lesson2 : follow the flow, then, create a new stream??!!
lesson3 : have to learn the rules of the game??!!
lesson4: because you lighten up my heart when I start to cry??!!
lesson5: why is that??!! It's a huge ocean with plenty of fish??!!

chapter2: who can drive safely while kissing a pretty woman??!!
lesson1 : Imagination is everything,
Imagination is more important than knowledge ??!!
lesson2 : I began to lose control ??!!

chapter3: I never think of the future - it comes soon enough ??!!
lesson1 : the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination??!!
lesson2 : through perseverance the turtle reached the ark??!!

chapter4: cannot ride two horses at the same time??!!
lesson1 : more than, it's pathetic??!!
lesson2 : triple the amount of mistakes??!!
lesson3 : my heart was beating fast,??!!
lesson4 : one: the night in different places
two: love to sleep like an angel
three: all into the one ♥

chapter5: I know U still likes ??!!
lesson1 : In the entire depth of Universe??!!
lesson2 : I was trying to catch U eyes ??!!
lesson3 : I was trying to catch U eyes ♥
thought that U were trying to hide ??!!

chapter6: cant stop thingking about U ??!!
lesson1 : I know the Lord will make a way for me??!!
lesson2 : Look me in my eyes and tell me I'm the one for you??!!
lesson3 : like fragrance on flowers, nectar for the bee ??!!
lesson4 : my heart was beating fast, ??!!
lesson5 : I have watched the bright dawn awaking,
and noted each changing light ♥,
as the sun, in its morning splendour,
lesson6 : cause U have ♥ something that they don't. ??!!
lesson7 : those feelings that I get from the stars above me
tells me U're for me And I'm the one for U ♥ ??!!
lesson8 : One who understands, I'll show you who can show U♥ the light
This feeling that I get is like I'm going insane ??!!
lesson9 : I've got feelings for U ♥ from the first time I laid my eyes on U ♥
I saw heaven in your eyes... Wish U ♥ were here... now ??!!
lesson10: close U ♥ eyes.Only love will guide U ♥
tear down the walls and free your soul.??!!
lesson11: U're Fistful of diamonds ,, U're a star
(I just want to show U ♥ , U are)??!!
lesson12: I'll always be here for U ♥
lesson13: SSSSttttt…don’t tell anyone…it’s only me… it’s just US baby …
i don’t wont to anyone know about this… it’s just me, it’s just ♥ US...
lesson14: U're Fistful of diamonds ,, U're a star baby ...
(I just want to show U ♥ , U are) -*
lesson15: Wish U ♥ were here baby ... now ??!! *arUhearme??!! ....
lesson16: this eternal love baby ??!! it’s just ♥ US baby ..
lesson17: I Love U !!! Thats all ♥
lesson18: it would be real ♥ as we wish
lesson19: when U remember me ??!! I remember U ♥
when U miss me ??!! I miss U ♥
I know U want with me baby
I make sure the best ... What can I do baby
God knows I love U ♥
lesson20: and I need U ♥ baby
and I miss U ♥ baby: and now I wonder
If I could fall Into the sky
Do U think time : Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles
If I could just see U ♥ , Now ??!!!!
lesson21: one!! I like for a big hug
two!! I like the color of pink
three!! I like to lick your thighs
lesson22: one: the night in different places
two: love to sleep like an angel
three: all into the one ♥
four : thinking of U ♥
six : I want U ♥ (ckckckckck.....)
seven : I bite U ♥ (alright people, it's enough!)
lesson23: I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true ♥
All I want for Christmas is you
lesson24: drowning of love ??!! *
glorify of U ♥ forever and ever
lesson25: See me here in the air
Not holding on to anywhere
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise??!!
Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we ♥ can be free ... thats secrets ♥
lesson26: to wake at dawn with a winged heart
and give thanks for another day of loving U ♥
that sings its melody to the night **
one : I have secrets I won't share ??!!
two : It's a circle and I don't know how,
Thought I had it mapped out ... :))))
lesson27: born with beautifull heart and soul ♥
came to the earth bring a joy and happines
lesson28: ∙may the PURE of LOVE always in your ♥ heart
lesson29: Only U ♥ I choose among the entire world.
It is all up to U ♥ to write me happy or sad.



chapter7: I need U to hold me tight in your arms??!!
lesson1 : every moment in U arms, is like waves to the ocean ??!!
lesson2 : deepest and widest, ranges of majestic snow capped mountains??!!
lesson3 : all my agony fades away ??!! when U hold me in your embrace ♥
lesson4 : If i had to chose between breathing and loving U,
then i would chose my last breath and say i love you ♥ ♥

chapter8 : I knew U was the only thing I love in my life??!!
lesson1 : I enjoy your company immensely, but I do not cling ??!!
lesson2 : I rise to meet U ??!!
lesson3 :Ii do not demand that U make me happy ♥
my happiness does not lie in U ♥ :
If U were to leave me, I will not feel sorry for myself

chapter9 : with love and patience, nothing is impossible ??!!
lesson1 : Where there is true love
there are no demands, no expectations, no dependency??!!
lesson2 : informasi, konfermasi, introgasi, illuminasi, etc
lesson3 : how can U ♥ find, when the shadows remain in the light of day

chapter10: L'amour vient de l'aveuglement??!!
lesson1 : Je t'aime, je t'aime,
Comme un homme que je ne suis pas Tu vois, je taime comme ça ??!!
lesson2 : I love U, and distance can't change that ♥
it's everything about U that make this distance so worth it
lesson3 : Je t'aime pas seulement des mots,
je vous aime non seulement le sens.
Je t'aime parce que Je t'aime... ♥





.

----------------------------------------------

receipt : # : 112160 : 29:10: 11:12
No.D.0008649: LtD.Unit Gf-5 :kemang
constitution: #001090.TC.550.5404.550.6671#
13:39:00-004//14:57:10-PK4 : soeta







.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment